[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: FireWalls

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996, Zev Davidovics wrote:

> -- [ From: Zev Davidovics * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
> I would like to begin a small discussion regarding Firewalls.
>
> I have just taken of as Network Administrator and I was wondering what would
> be the simplest and cheapest way to implement a secure firewall in our
> office.
>
> We run Solaris 2.4, NT, Windows 3.11, and Windows 95...

I'm not too sure you should be asking this question and giving
information about your network out over the Internet......  Maybe try a
private network consultant.

Mike.

Michael Kerr                    http://www.sheridanc.on.ca/~kerrm/resume.htm
Looking for employment in Networking, System Administration, and/or Internet.